Friday, April 25, 2014

Lantern Corps Oaths



Green 
In brightest day, In blackest night; 
No evil shall escape my sight. 
let those who worships evils might, 
Beware my power; Green Lanterns Light. 

Red 

With blood and rage of crimson red, 
Ripped from a corpse so freshly dead, 
Together with our hellish hate, 
We'll burn you all...That is your fate! 

Blue 

In Fearful Day, in Raging Night 
With Strong Hearts Full Our Souls ignite 
When All Seems Lost in the War of Light 
Look to the Stars...For Hope Burns Bright! 

yellow 

In blackest day, in brightest night, 
Beware your fears made into light 
Let those who try to stop whats right, 
Burn like his powers...Sinestro's might! 

Black 

The Blackest Night falls from the skies. 
The darkness grows as all light dies. 
We crave your hearts and your demise. 
By my black hand...The dead shall rise! 

Violet 

For hearts long lost and full of fright, 
For those alone in Blackest Night, 
Accept our ring and join our fight. 
Love conquers all...With Violet Light! 

Orange 
This power is mine, this is my light. 
Be it in bright of day, or black of night. 
I lay claim to all that falls within my sight, 
To take what I want, That is my right

The lantern Oaths some of the most bone chilling dialogue in comic book history. when you hear these oaths being recited you know things are going to get good. which one is your favorite? my two favorite oaths are Red and Orange because they are so cool! i bid the good reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment